Thank you to Catey at Olive Juice for the nomination. You can check out her wonderful work : here or copy/paste the address yourself: https://olijuice.com/2019/05/10/sunshine-blogger-award-nomination/
Rules for the Sunshine Blogger Award
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blogging site.
- List the Sunshine Blogger Award rules and display the logo on your site
- Answer the Sunshine Blogger Award questions.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
- Notify the nominees about their nominations by commenting on one of their blog posts.
Questions from Catey:
- Why did you start blogging?
I jumped into blogging as a creative outlet. The process has become somewhat cathartic. I am a strong believer that everyone has a story and somebody needs to hear what you have to say.
2. If you could live in any period in history, when would it be and why?
It would probably be the Renaissance. A world of discovery and artistic expression. Also, a period of time where fuller figured girls were revered and I dig that 😛
3. What are three words that best describe you?
Funny, Kind, Determined
4. What’s a movie that you could practically quote, from start to finish?
Step Brothers. Also, Bridesmaids. 🙂
5. What are you currently reading?
I am in the middle of semesters. Very soon- more leadership development materials and empirical research pertaining to the development of soft skills for the ol’ dissertation. Give me a few days.
6. Where did you work for your first job?
Pizza Hut. I was employed there for five entire days in 1999.
7. What is one thing you learned in childhood that totally changed your life?
It does not take a biological tie to create a family.
8. If sleep wasn’t necessary, what would you do with the extra time?
I love sleep so much. Napping is one of my favorite things to do. I guess I would catch up on housework, write more, worry less. Eh, sounds good.
9. What’s the farthest from home you’ve ever been?
Manhattan maybe. I have not fact checked that, but it stands out as the most reasonable response.
10. What is your favorite jellybean flavor?
I would rather not have to eat them. I played Beanboozled with my kids once. That was a mistake. lol
11. What are you most grateful for today?
I am able and encouraged to pursue the things that I love. I could not ask for more.
Questions for my nominees:
- What inspires your writing?
- If you were able, what would you tell yourself five years ago (2014) to better prepare you for today?
- What is your favorite animal? Why?
- Where do you see yourself in five years (2024)?
- What is your favorite sweet treat?
- Where do you dream of travelling?
- How would you descibe yourself in ten words or less?
- What is your favorite quote?
- What is your favorite book/story?
- What are you currently learning?
- What are you most grateful for today? ( I liked this one in my post so I am borrowing inspiration)
Happy Kotter’s Sunshine Blogger Nominees:
- Emmalee: https://ladeebugslife.wordpress.com
- Ugena Whitlock PhD: https://justkeepswimming.life
- Igor Namus: http://inscribed.blog/
- Catherine: https://shatter-the-silence.mn.co
- Tuttysan: http://www.biteslove.com/
- Beth: https://carolbethanderson.com/blog/
- Lacey: http://allnightwriting.com
- Mimi: https://www.mimiprentice.com
- Christina: https://christinamdietrich.wordpress.com/
- Meditative Owl: https://meditativeowl.wordpress.com
- Isabella: https://www.writtenbybella.com
Thank you for the nomination and I hope to learn more from my nominees! I encourage you to check out their works and get involved. “By lifting eachother up, we lift ourselves up”.
Eve is a mom, student, daughter, sister, blogger, doer, thinker, and more. Any and all blog content should be viewed as opinion and any sources should be verified prior to using any of these words in that particular order to form your own (opinions). For more, visit: Happy Kotter: Disclaimer. Have a great day!