It’s a party! Getting creative with gifting for a friend of over twenty years.
When giving cleaning supplies has run its course and there is a pandemic afoot, get creative.
I planned a birthday experience, and of course, recorded it for YouTube 🙂
Luckily, I had a willing participant to comply with the off-center ideas that I have from time to time.
With a letter outlining life since 1984, a special “getting older” set of gifts and an updated interpretation of The Newlywed Game: Friends Edition.
It’s a Party! On YouTube 🙂
Check it out.
Follow Me On Youtube and make sure to get notified when Happy Kotter posts new content.
- Happy (Birthday) Kotter – Melissa Etheridge Sang to ME!
- Happy Kotter Book and Program Review: Always Eat After 7 Week 4
- Happy Kotter Book and Program Review: Always Eat After 7 Week 3
- Always Eat After 7: Book and Program Review Week 2
- Happy Kotter Book and Program Review: Always Eat After 7
Eve is a mom, student, daughter, sister, blogger, doer, thinker, and more. Any and all blog content should be viewed as opinion and any sources should be verified prior to using any of these words in that particular order to form your own (opinions). For more, visit: Happy Kotter: Disclaimer. Have a great day!