- After searching nearly 10’s of dozens of posts trying to learn about what is needed to start a successful blog, here it is, a getting-to-know-me post filled with random tidbits and other nonsense. Let’s pretend I did this first.
Proceed if you dare….
- Please tell us, when you were born?
-It was a year unlike any other. Sting and The Police made stalking poetically melodic, and McDonald’s released the Chicken McNugget.
- What’s your full name and are you proud of it?
– J. Eve Kotter. It’s mine, so of course.
- Are you named after someone, if yes then after whom?
– Yes, I am. I am named after an aunt and a license plate.
– Transplant Kentuckian by way of Illinois.
- Which one is better, Basketball or Baseball?
-Football. Football should have been an option.
- Who is your favorite person in modern history?
– Steve Jobs was pretty cool.
- Who is your favorite writer in modern history?
– Brene Brown
- Who is your favorite musician from the 20th century?
– Tom Petty, Heart, Pat Benatar, Aerosmith, Creedence Clearwater Revival, Pink Floyd, Prince, Eric Clapton, so many more, and Britney Spears emerged in the 90s, so she counts too 😂
- Do you love animals, if yes then which one you love most?
– Yes, monkeys. All of them. Fond of all the primates, let me at em.
- Do you have children? And how many?
– Yes, I have two. They’re tween and teen and still act like they know me in public. We’re doing well. Thank you.
- If you have children, what’s their name?
– I call them Ladybug 🐞 and Monkey 🐵
- What is your favorite drink of all?
– Water has done some pretty good things for me.
- Do you have a favorite basketball player?
– No, I do not.
- What is your greatest achievement in high school?
– Staying alive.
- DO you want to have a business?
– Of course, I DO.
- Which business you want to have and why?
– Hustle quietly. That’s personal….for now.
- What is your most favorite scene from movies?
– The one where Brenden sings Por Ti Volare at the F****** Catalina Wine Mixer 😂
*Step Brothers, 2008*
- If you love snakes, which one is your favorite?
– I’m no expert, but I am too aware of Freud to answer this.
- Do you love music? Which genre is your favorite?
– Depends on my mood. A lot is missed if you commit to music choice by tag alone. I am always up for Blue October (alt. rock) though 😋
- How tall are you? Have you dreamed of being even taller?
– 5’9″. I can reach all the stuff, so I’m good. If I could get taller instead of losing weight, that would be awesome though.
- What is your favorite number and please tell us, why?
– I don’t have a favorite number, because that’s not something I’ve considered.
- Have you ever been on any bridge? Do you like bridges?
– Yes, I have crossed bodies of water of various size. I like that they serve a purpose.
- Do you have fear of anything? If it’s not secret, please tell us what you fear the most?
– I fear to bite into undercooked meat or pasta 🤢
- Where are you working right now?
– I’m my office. Location is undisclosed.
- Have you ever dreamed of being a successful lawyer?
– No, I prefer to argue without an official record.
- Where do you want to travel?
-Ireland. End of story.
- How do you describe yourself?
– READ: About Eve
- Can you describe yourself in just 3 words?
– Determined, Gritty, Succeeding
- What are the most powerful 3 words that changed your life?
– A new normal.
- Who you admire the most, mother or father?
– Pardon me, That’s a shi**y question.
- Do you have siblings? How many?
– Yes. One.
- How many books do you read during summer vacations?
– I’ve been back in college since 2013. I don’t have a summer vacation 😂
- Are you technology lover, if not, why?
– I am a technology user. I don’t have strong feelings about it.
- What do you prefer, Windows or Mac?
- Which brand is your favorite, Apple or Samsung?
- Who is the most valuable person in Tech world, Steve Jobs or Bill Gates?
– Both men and companies have made admirable achievements.
- Who is your favorite male Youtuber?
– My son. And that guy that makes the Sylvester the talking cat videos. The King of Random is pretty cool too.
- Who is your favorite female YouTuber?
– I can’t think of one.
- How do you feel right now?
– Little tired.
- Can you remember the first time you felt angry?
– I’m sure I was a baby. No, I cannot.
- Can you remember the first time laughed?
– Again, babies do this. No.
- Who is your favorite comedy movies actor?
– Will Ferrell
- Who is your favorite stand-up Comedian and why?
– George Carlin. Smart, hilarious, and unhindered by social norm.
- Which Home Alone movie is your favorite?
– The correct answer is the first one.
- What was the reason you cried the last time?
- Do you know where your career will be in 10 years?
– No, I’m here for the experience.
- Do you love your work and is this your dream work?
– I really do and yes it is.
- What is your favorite moment from childhood?
– Being in my grandma’s yard. Road Trip to Pittsburgh.
- Do you have pets, Cat or dog?
– 1 Cat, 2 dogs, 2 sugar gliders, and the aforementioned children 😋
- Do you love fishing, if yes then why?
– Yes, because I said so.
- What Is your favorite Burger and why?
– McDonald’s cheeseburger, onions only, and ranch. (Hush)
- Which one you prefer, Coke or Pepsi?
– Regular Coke, Diet Pepsi
- Which ocean is your favorite and why?
– I could choose the Atlantic because it’s the only one I’ve visited, but that’s unfair given the existence of alternative oceans not being considered based only on my lack of exposure.
- Which one is your favorite, Barack Obama or George Bush?
– With zero political influence, Bush is adorable and I love listening to Obama speak.
- Which candidate was your favorite during the latest US Presidential elections?
– The one that wasn’t a misogynist.
Leave a comment if there is anything else you would like to know about me.
And, check the disclaimer for content info and such…..