Proceed if you dare….
-It was a year unlike any other. Sting and The Police made stalking poetically melodic, and McDonald’s released the Chicken McNugget.
– J. Eve Kotter. It’s mine, so of course.
– Yes, I am. I am named after an aunt and a license plate.
– Transplant Kentuckian by way of Illinois.
-Football. Football should have been an option.
– Steve Jobs was pretty cool.
– Brene Brown
– Tom Petty, Heart, Pat Benatar, Aerosmith, Creedence Clearwater Revival, Pink Floyd, Prince, Eric Clapton, so many more, and Britney Spears emerged in the 90s, so she counts too 😂
– Yes, monkeys. All of them. Fond of all the primates, let me at em.
– Yes, I have two. They’re tween and teen and still act like they know me in public. We’re doing well. Thank you.
– I call them Ladybug 🐞 and Monkey 🐵
– Water has done some pretty good things for me.
– No, I do not.
– Staying alive.
– Of course, I DO.
– Hustle quietly. That’s personal….for now.
– The one where Brenden sings Por Ti Volare at the F****** Catalina Wine Mixer 😂
*Step Brothers, 2008*
– I’m no expert, but I am too aware of Freud to answer this.
– Depends on my mood. A lot is missed if you commit to music choice by tag alone. I am always up for Blue October (alt. rock) though 😋
– 5’9″. I can reach all the stuff, so I’m good. If I could get taller instead of losing weight, that would be awesome though.
– I don’t have a favorite number, because that’s not something I’ve considered.
– Yes, I have crossed bodies of water of various size. I like that they serve a purpose.
– I fear to bite into undercooked meat or pasta 🤢
– I’m my office. Location is undisclosed.
– No, I prefer to argue without an official record.
-Ireland. End of story.
– READ: About Eve
– Determined, Gritty, Succeeding
– A new normal.
– Pardon me, That’s a shi**y question.
– Yes. One.
– I’ve been back in college since 2013. I don’t have a summer vacation 😂
– I am a technology user. I don’t have strong feelings about it.
– Both men and companies have made admirable achievements.
– My son. And that guy that makes the Sylvester the talking cat videos. The King of Random is pretty cool too.
– I can’t think of one.
– Little tired.
– I’m sure I was a baby. No, I cannot.
– Again, babies do this. No.
– Will Ferrell
– George Carlin. Smart, hilarious, and unhindered by social norm.
– The correct answer is the first one.
– No, I’m here for the experience.
– I really do and yes it is.
– Being in my grandma’s yard. Road Trip to Pittsburgh.
– 1 Cat, 2 dogs, 2 sugar gliders, and the aforementioned children 😋
– Yes, because I said so.
– McDonald’s cheeseburger, onions only, and ranch. (Hush)
– Regular Coke, Diet Pepsi
– I could choose the Atlantic because it’s the only one I’ve visited, but that’s unfair given the existence of alternative oceans not being considered based only on my lack of exposure.
– With zero political influence, Bush is adorable and I love listening to Obama speak.
– The one that wasn’t a misogynist.
Leave a comment if there is anything else you would like to know about me.
And, check the disclaimer for content info and such…..